With the month of ticking away and the pandemic keeping us all mostly indoors, have you been searching for activities to entertain your kids? Since -ul-Fitr is just around the corner, this fun indoor project can help you count down until the celebrations. Here we present instructions to make some of the coolest E. Read on and do share with us how your crafts turn out at VoucherCodesUAE social media.
1. Royal Crescent and Moon DIY Eid Card
This looks like it could have been bought at a gift shop. But, you’ll be surprised to learn that this is an easy do-it-yourself project that your kids will .
Here’s a step-by-step illustration to make these :
Stationery and Tools required
- A purple-colored chart paper: We have used these origami papers from Amazon UAE for our card. They come in a riot of colors and were super easy to cut too!
- A golden
- A scale/ruler
- A pencil
- Golden lace for (optional)
Procedure to make this Eid Card for Kids
1. Cut out the card
- Take the purple chart and let your little one measure a rectangle of 60 cm x 30 cm size with the help of a scale
- Mark the measurements with a pencil and cut out the rectangle
- Now, repeat the same with the golden shimmery so that you have two rectangles
- Fold the papers at the center horizontally to create your ‘s outer body
- 2. Add various decorative shapes to the card
- Let your kids get creative with their imagination and decide on shapes they want to use on their E Mubarak cards.
- Here we have used a Golden Crescent and Moon
- Using a pencil draw the shapes on the golden sheet
- Let your little assist you as you cut the shapes for them (be careful to supervise your little one while using )
- Now take and the moon and stars on top of your design.
- You can even decorate the edges of the with lace or ribbon .
Voila, Your Kid’s DIY Eid Card is ready!
2. Paper Plate Moon and Stars Eid Cards for Kids
Any activity for kids that teaches them an important lesson is definitely worth your time. This Recycled for children is one that will definitely teach your baby about the importance of sustainability.
Here’s how you can create this fun :
Stationery and Tools You Need
- 2 Disposable plates that you’ve got lying in the house (*make sure to recycle old plates instead of buying new ones)
- Paint and of your choice (Gold and black Crayola paint from Amazon has been used for illustration)
- Paint brush
How to make this DIY Eid Card
- Take one disposable plate and help your child neatly paint it black with a paintbrush
- With the second plate, draw out a crescent and moon with a pencil
- Cut out the shapes for your child and let them arrange it on the first plate
- your moon and stars on the and your child’s is ready!
3. Printable Eid Mubarak Lantern Card
Sometimes, the simplest designs turn out to be the most thoughtful gifts for E. In the age when digital media is freely accessible, can be your best bet for making quick and easy cards for kids. This one is a playful design for an that your children will surely enjoy making.
Here’s how you can make a
1.Turn your ‘s design into A
- Search the internet for some fun -inspired patterns and designs and print them on .
- You can even scan and print your child’s own drawings of lanterns and stars.
- Now, take a sturdy of and your child’s drawing on it. Your digitally printed is ready!
We used the HP Smart Tank printer from Amazon for our Eid card printables. They turned out glossy and beautiful. If you’re a first-time shopper do use the coupon code “AHSNEW” for a discount of 15% on your first home services order!
4. Buy DIY Card Kits Online
If you’re somebody who loves ready access to craft supplies, you can try out various card kits that are available online. All your child will need to do is put the various elements of the KIT together.
Here are some cute and useful card kits that we found online:
- This 5 Pcs. DIY Kit is perfect for creating cute paper quilling designs
2. If you’ve got many children, this 1000 Pcs. art and craft supply from Hala will be perfect for engaging all of them.
3. We also loved this pastel DIY kit for card making. The floral print against and the gold embellishments will look pretty on your kid’s Eid greeting card
With the Pandemic still grappling with us, activities like these can really uplift your ‘ spirits during festivities. While they may not be able to frolic at theme parks this year, we hope this little project to make will bring you joy this season. We wish you a Happy and Safe -ul-Fitr!
If you are looking for more gifting options, a gift card would make for the most perfect and safe gift this season. Visit algiftcards.com and choose from an array of gift cards from top brands to present to your dear ones.