Black Friday Deals UAE: What you should know?
Almost a year of shopping and saving all comes to this point— Black Friday deals! Call it as you may, but this Friday you can expect all your go-to retailers to compete to be your top favorite. From H&M to Noon to Amazon, get discounts over 80% and more. It is surreal!
But before you plunge into the sale extravaganza, it is wise to know all the required codes to get even more of a discount than the rest of the world. The adrenaline rush of saving more is something VoucherCodesUAE understands more than anyone.
To keep you on top of your game throughout the year, as well a today, when the sale is peaking, here are all the coupon codes you need to maximize your Black Friday.
Best Black Friday Deals in UAE
Named after a historic street in Texas, UAE’s 6th Street is an ultimate fashion destination for men, women, and children. From shoes to bags and accessories, 6th Street hosts top fashion brands including Aldo, Dune London, Skechers, and more. There is no minimum order requirement to avail free shipping.
- 6ST228: extra 22% off on all orders
- 6ST802: 30-70% off on 6th Street Black Friday Sale+extra 22% off
- IJO:40-70% off on handbags
- 6ST008: up to 60% off on 6th Street outlet sale
- MRC: up to 70% off on 6000+ shoe styles
The leading online destination for fashion and lifestyle in the Middle East, Namshi has braved fierce competitors and has emerged to be a favorite site for many Emiratis. Namshi’s repertoire boasts of over 550 footwear and apparel fashion from brands including Lacoste, Polo Ralph Lauren, Nike, Adidas, Puma and Emporio Armani.
- OK46: get 40% off on all discounted and non-discounted items
- OK47: flat 45% off on all orders over AED 800
- OK48: 40% off on all Women’s Collection
- OK49: 55% off on a minimum spend of AED 1800
ONTIME has become the region’s leading watch retailer. Not just this, it also offers shoes, bags, clothing jewelry and more from all the luxury brands for women, men and kids.
- DCVCUAE: extra 15% off on all items
- DCON: 5% off on all prepaid orders+extra 15% off
The Middle East’s very own homegrown e-commerce hosts annual Yellow Friday and is no stranger to good deals. Launched in the year 2017, the joint venture project between Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund and a number of prominent Gulf investors offers an assortment of products including electronics, fashion, beauty, baby, home & kitchen and even grocery.
- B1G1: get Buy 1 Get 1 on Noon fashion sale
- Today42: get AED 30 0ff on organic, gluten-free and vegan products
- Today41: enjoy AED 30 0ff on your order
- Today43: up to 50% off on mobiles+extra AED 30 off
- top10: extra 10% off on your order
- 275OFF: get AED 275 off on select eyewear collection
- NOONYFS: win AED 300 coupon to spend on the website
- HOME15: get 15% off on home essentials
- LUGG50: get flat 50% off on bags and luggage
- SHOEAE15: 15% off on Shoexpress products
- WEEKEND: 20% off for new users+extra 10% off for existing users
The Swedish multinational clothing-retail company operating in 62 countries is known for its fast-fashion clothing as well as its sustainability projects. Offering the latest in fashion for men, women, teenagers and children, H&M is also branding itself for home decor and accessories.
- BUY887: extra 30% off on all orders
- BUY895: 30-70% off+extra 30% off
Founded in 2014, Sprii launched as an exclusive retailer for new moms in the Middle East. The curated platform offers the choicest of products for 21st-century moms, babies and all home and parenting essentials. Look out for amazing Black Friday deals from this brand.
- The Big Backyard Sale: Up to 80% off on all orders
- Sprii Mega Sale: Up to 90% off on all orders
The largest value-fashion brand in the Middle East is affordable and trendy. Much loved by shoppers, Max Fashion boasts 226 stores across the Middle East, North Africa and India. With an ambition to grow even bigger, do not miss their Black Friday sales.
- MH54: extra 10% off sitewide
- MH55: White Wednesday Sale: flat 40% off+extra 10% off
- MD349: extra 15% off on Women’s Clothing
- MD437: flat 15% off on Denim Collection
- MD436: extra 15% off on Men’s Winter Essentials Sale items
One of the latest e-commerce sites launched in UAE, Kul.com offers mobile phones, watches, kitchenware, appliances and fragrances at extremely reasonable prices. This low-cost e-commerce website is creating waves in UAE and Saudi Arabia, within few months of its launch.
- VCU: get 30-70% off on Clothes, Shoes, Accessories and more
- KUL32: extra 10% off on all orders
- K25: get 20-70% off on latest mobiles and laptops
Who doesn’t know Amazon? The largest Internet company by revenue in the world initially started as an online marketplace for books but later expanded to sell electronics, software, video games, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. Souq was acquired by Amazon earlier this year and is a fierce competition to all homegrown e-commerce in the country. This e-commerce site goes all out with Black Friday deals.
- APPY15: get 15% off on your first app purchase
- AMAZON20: get 10% off on your first purchase
- AMZKSA: get an extra 15% off on your first purchase
An American clothing retailer launched in 1969 has grown to be a favorite clothing brand for many across the world. The largest specialty retailer in the U.S. played a crucial role during the Hippie movement and to date its signature designs, especially jeans, are heavily revered.
FNF: enjoy an extra 10% off on all orders
FUN: get 30% off sitewide+extra 10% off
VCUAE: get 30% off on all logo styles+extra 10% off
Also, check out the Ultimate Black Friday Sale guide.