Starting a new business is a tough assignment in itself. Taking it up to the digital platform is another. If you were to advertise and sell your products online on your own, it would no doubt be a very tough job. From setting up your own website to finding logistics and taking care of everything else that comes with it. So the best way to get what you want is by being a noon partner. VoucherCodesUAE brings you all you need to know about it.
What is a noon partner?
In simple words, becoming a noon partner means making a deal with the giant e-commerce site, noon.com to sell your genuine products. Once you become a noon partner, all you need to do is list your products and start your business with noon. You will be given 100% transparency to all your online orders, deliveries and transactions. noon even gives you access to their warehouses and all other facilities.
How to become a noon partner
Selling with noon is now really easy! You can start selling for absolutely no cost at all. All you need is to register yourself on the site, list your catalog and sell your products. Here are the steps on how to sign up to become a partner:
- Click on ‘Create a Store’ on noon.com
- Go through the instructions and fill in your details
- Upload your Trade License
- For UAE & KSA, you need to upload your National ID (Emirates ID, Saudi Iqama, or Passport copy with visa)
- For Egypt, you need to upload your commercial registration
- Upload your tax registration certificate
Once you complete the above steps successfully, the noon seller support team will reach out to you accordingly.
What is the noon Catalog?
The noon Catalog is a systemized list that helps you manage and sell your products on the site. The catalog also acts as a product database containing pictures and descriptions of all products sold on noon. It is basically there to make selling easier.
You can use the noon Catalog for any of these:
- To list your products using the NIS upload or find them in the product database
- Update your prices and stock quantities
- Download your price and stock reports
- Activate/deactivate products
- Join deal events
- Track the status of your product creation
How to list products in the noon Catalog
Once you are a noon partner, you can list your products on the noon Catalog by following any of these ways:
- Simply link your products to ones that are currently available in the noon Catalog.
- If your product is not available in the noon catalog, you will need to set up a new product. Add your product details like images and any other information using the New Item Set-up (NIS) template. noon uses this NIS to create a new content page and adds your product to the noon Catalog as well as on the site. Learn more about how to use the NIS to list your products here.
How does the noon Catalog work?
To access the catalog app, click on Catalog. Here you will find all the tools you need to list and manage the products and offers for your customers.
The Partner Catalog lists all your products that are live on the website. It allows you to manage the following details of each product:
- Stock quantities of cross-dock or the FBN( fulfilled by noon) stock you have at the moment
- Product price visible to customers (inclusive of VAT, fees and commission)
- The product status (whether it is visible/available to the customers or not)
- Partner SKU, barcodes, and warranty of your product/s.
For more details on how to sell on noon, here’s all you need to know.
For any queries related to shipping, handling, cancelation and returns, you can contact the noon team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out this video on all you need to know about noon and how to use a noon coupon code: