While it’s true that there are many renowned e-commerce sites operating in the Middle East, noon has been winning hearts of shoppers ever since it began in 2016. The home-grown online shopping site began in Saudi Arabia with a special mission to promote local businesses in the GCC region. So your decision to sell on noon could be the best for your homegrown business.
VoucherCodesUAE answers all your frequently asked questions so that you can get started:
1. How can I sell on noon?
Wondering if you qualify to sell your products on noon.com? If you’re a registered company in the UAE, KSA, or Egypt, the answer is yes! There are 12 shopping categories on the noon app and website. These are women’s fashion, men’s fashion, baby products and toys, electronics, home appliances, grocery, sports, personal care, and beauty and fragrance. So, if you are a registered business selling any of those products, you can advertise your products on noon and generate extra revenue.
Now, there are only a few criteria that you must know before you can start your journey as a partner on noon. These range from documentation, to cost, maintenance, and advertising. Thankfully, noon has streamlined all these requirements so that you can become a noon seller easily.
2. How much does it cost to become a noon partner/seller?
Here is the breakdown of the various fee related to partnering with noon for business:
when your listed item is sold via noon, your sale will be automatically charged. These charges will be calculated according to your choice of selling model on noon:
- Fulfilled by noon, FBN: 6% of the selling price (minimum AED 2 and maximum AED 6 per item, including VAT)
- Fulfilled by partner, FBP: The FBP model is further divided into cross-dock and direct shipping. The fee breakdown is as follows:
- Cross dock: 12% of the selling price ( minimum AED 4 and maximum AED 12 per item, including VAT)
- Direct Ship: 9% of the selling price (minimum AED 3 and maximum AED 9 per item, excluding VAT)
For any unforeseen circumstance that arises in your selling process on the noon website or app, a minimal fee is deducted at the end of the month.
Weight handling fee
This fee applies only to items with a weight of more than 25 kg, or size of more than 30 cm. Varies from AED 2 to AED 4.
There is a certain percentage of a cancellation charge for an order canceled on noon by the seller or due to the seller’s fault.
3. What documents do I need to start selling on noon?
Here are the documents required to become a noon partner:
- Trade license
- VAT certificate
- Proof of residence
- Purchase proof such as invoice, distribution authorization, manufacture permit
- If you’re a non-National, you need a residence visa
- Bank details
- Sign and stamp your company letterhead with the following information:
- Bank account number
- Swift code
- Bank branch
- Company’s legal name
- Store currency (one-time selection)
Start Your noon Seller Journey
After you’ve fulfilled these criteria, you can start to sell on noon by simply creating a customer account. Upload the documents there and get started. For more information visit these articles to understand how to become a noon partner, or save money with noon coupon codes.