Are you ready for the annual spookfest everyone in the world awaits? Halloween is around the corner and 2020 made it a little different than usual. The usual “trick or treat” and late after parties may not be as crowded as you think. Even witches and ghosts need to steer clear of this pandemic! One good thing is, you won’t have to buy a full-fledged costume. Your Halloween costume is going to be neck up this year and we found the perfect Halloween makeup looks to feed your gram.
We inspire you and wait for you to serve the looks. Which, what, and where to buy? VoucherCodesUAE is always here to help you out. We couldn’t just leave with a random collection of photos for reference. To find the perfect inspiration for your Halloween makeup looks, we sorted out products from Faces. Also, you can get 12% off on all products with the voucher code “FUN011”. Also, avail of special discounts and coupon codes while you add your item to your shopping cart.
Note: All the products mentioned are after the base application. So, the product listing doesn’t have the base makeup products such as foundation, concealer, setting powder, etc.
Halloween makeup looks you should try
3. Just the eyes
Easy yet impressive, that’s how we hope your eye makeup turns out this year. This “Trick or Treat” inspo with the bat and pumpkin detailing is the classic choice for a quick eye pop. The drawings can be hard to ace, so get help from a friend. We wouldn’t want the snatched eye base to go to waste.
- Wow Beauty Forward Eyeliner(Black). You can use it for the outline of the Pumpkin and bats as well. We recommend you take help for the “Trick or Treat” part as it is fairly difficult to do on your own. Buy it here.
Price: AED 85.
- Aqua XL ink Liner (white): The moon is set to be full and white. There is absolutely no harm in having a white liner in case you need it!
Price: AED 100
Eye Shadow Palette:
- Kiko Milano Green Me Eyeshadow Palette.
Price: AED 85.
Related Article:H&M Halloween costumes for kids are the best
2. Minimal and creepy
This is a simple, minimal look that can be achieved by your daily use makeup as well. 2020 Halloween makeup looks are all about being comfortable and easy. A wide smile, slit eyes, and dark tones tie the whole aesthetic together. Fun fact: you will manage to look cute and spooky even in your PJs with this look.
Eyeshadow: Opt for the similar shades from the palette recommended for the look above for the base eye makeup. For the white shimmer on the corners, we recommend the Wow Beauty Forward’s All Eyes on Me Highly Pigmented Mono Eye Shadow in the shade “Pearl Palace”. Price: AED 210.
Lip liner: Line your smile and sculpt it perfectly with Make up forever Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil in the shade “o8c red”.
Price: AED 95.
Lipstick: You can mix the shade of Rimmel Lasting finish Extreme lipstick in the shade “Salty” and “Cray Cray”. Price: AED 49.
Eyelashes: A fuller eyelash is more compatible with this look. Try the Makeup Forever Lash show lashes.
Price: AED 75.
1. The veins
Corpse bride or a zombie model, there are many Halloween looks you can opt for. Veins under the eye is a showstopper if done correctly.
Eyeshadow: Max Factor Masterpiece Nude Eyeshadow Palette in the shade “Matte Sunset”.
Price: AED 125.
Lipstick: You can use the liquid lipstick for shading the undereye with a darker tone eyeshadow. By the way, the veins can be drawn with lipstick as well! Look at us helping you save all that money. Use Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick in the shade “115 founder”. Price: AED 58.
Eyelashes: For the full lash to crown the whole eye makeup, we chose the Pinky Goat’s Reem Vegan Faux Mink Lashes.
Price: AED 48.
How to remove easy Halloween Makeup?
Okay, you aced the makeup, clicked some bomb selfies, went to the party, served the look and now it’s the time to remove it. Halloween makeup looks are different than your regular ones and so is the removal. Makeup, face paint, fake blood, and additional accessories with glue, gemstone, tissue, you name it and you will find it. So, choosing between breakouts or clogged pores, we choose none.
You can use your regular makeup removal routine. Yes, you may have to double the amount to remove the excess layers. Don’t worry we will help you get every last bit off.
- Use facewash and water rigorously. You know that the makeup wipes aren’t going to get the heavy Halloween makeup looks off. It will get rid of the residue and prep for skin
- Cleanser: An oil-based cleanser is the right choice.
- Double-check the areas near your eyes. We wouldn’t want glitter or other such stuff entering your eyes.
- Pull back on your hair and clean the area near your hairline.
- Moisturize, because your skin has gone through a lot!
For face paint
- Always read the instructions on the product. Most brands give proper instructions if it’s for your face. Don’t use unsafe products.
- Oil. That’s it. Oil is your savior when it comes to removing face paints.
- Wipe it off with baby wipes if makeup wipes are over.
- Use lotion and cream after you’re done washing off.
Complete your easy Halloween makeup looks with the best eyeshadow palettes of 2020. You can be whoever you want to, but in the end, remember to be yourself! Have a spooky, colorful, and amazing time, this year.
Visit VoucherCodesUAE for the latest promotions, best coupon codes, and discounts online. There’s another cool way to grab amazing deals and discounts. Visit Couponbot.com and let the bot find you the best deals as you get access to hundreds of coupons right away! Chat with ChatBots and get the perfect coupon for you instantly!
Related Article: 12 last-minute Pop culture inspired Halloween costume ideas
You can also contact us at email@example.com and follow us on our social media channels for more updates.