Your health should be given the utmost importance right now in times of COVID-19. Get the right travel essentials to keep yourself and the ones waiting for you, safe.
What should you expect at the airport when are you leaving UAE? – checklist
The authorities stated that the airline staff has been trained and tested in guidance with the COVID-19 precautionary guidelines. Though the staff, are fully equipped to handle the situation, a little precaution from your side with the right travel essentials would be very helpful.
If you’re traveling by flight anytime soon, this is a checklist that you need to remember when are you leaving UAE :
- You should have the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) with gloves and a protective mask.
- You should arrive just under four hours of departure. If you arrive at the airport, four hours before the scheduled flight you will not be allowed to enter the terminal building.
- You should have the confirmed flight ticket with you at all times, and it must be shown at any given instant.
- You should be mindful and alert of curfews while going to the airport. Keep the confirmed tickets ready, if asked by the Dubai police.
- There will be thermal screening and temperature checks at the key points such as the entrance.
- Protective plexiglass at check-in and immigration counters, social distancing mark, and increased levels of sanitization for the safety of the staff and the passengers are to be undertaken.
- A selected number of cafes, restaurants, and retail outlets will be open for those who are traveling.
Travel essentials list for you
The rules and regulations of safety measures set by the authorities have taken the utmost importance. Any passenger without the confirmed ticked and PPE will not be allowed to enter the terminal building.
To help you out during this stressful moment, we have compiled a travel essentials checklist from VoucherCodesUAE. We have taken the products from the well-trusted site Amazon, along with deals and offers best suited for you. You can use code “AMAZON15” to get 15% off all your orders.
Fine Guard Comfort Adult Face Mask
Masks have become the basic travel essentials with the pandemic and pollution combined. The fine guard comfort adult face mask comes with virus-killing patented living guard technology. Fine Guard masks are the only masks in the world endorsed and recommended by the Medical Wellness Association. It neutralizes germs and viruses on contact offering you complete protection from external infection. It is equipped with adjustable straps, which can be customized for a comfortable fit.
Price: AED 79.00
Falcon Latex Examination Gloves
Gloves are emergency travel essentials that can save you from situations where you don’t have the proper sanitation material such as soap or sanitizer in hand. Falcon latex gloves are natural rubber gloves pre-powdered with natural corn starch for smooth wear. It is made up of pure 100% latex with good skin resistance, hence suitable for sensitive skin users and allergy sufferers.
Price: AED 41.99
Hand sanitizers are on-the-go protection for your hands. Just squeeze the thumbnail size amount in your palm then briskly rub hands together until dry. The rinse-free, nonsticky, and instant protection against germs makes it on the travel essentials checklist.
Dettol Spring Fresh Hand Sanitizer kills 99.99% of germs instantly without water leaving your hands feeling refreshed. It is pocket-friendly, easy to store, and use.
Price: AED 10.30
Disposable Soap Papers
If you don’t like the smell of sanitizer or have sensitive skin, an alternative convenient, hygienic, and travel-friendly option is paper soap. You can store it in your handy packs which will enable you to travel light. It will give you a better wash and satisfaction of clean hands.
Price: AED 31.77
Belt Pouch/ Fanny Packs
Storing your travel essentials in a fanny pack will help you be organized and less stressed out. Keep an extra pair of gloves, hand sanitizer, your mobile phone, earphones, and your confirmed ticket in your fanny pack. We got you this belt pouch with a headphone slot, waterproof material, and buckle design.
Price: AED 13.95
If you’re traveling with your little ones, get them their own baby safety kits. Get yourself the spring essentials and don’t forget to take care of your skin in these tough times.
We hope you have a safe flight. Take care of yourself for the safety of your family. Cooperating with rules and regulations would be your best choice at the moment.