Cold , toss your in and easily. on your plate is the last thing you want after a long and tiring day. Forget about a or some other heated , it’s a hassle to get your heated in a pan on your regular gas stove. So get a nice
Apart from this, why not try out some great recipes. There are different types of best ovens for your perfect . ovens and for various purposes. We’re here to guide you on just that- all you need to know about this and a list of the
Best microwave ovens in UAE
|Microwave oven||Best Price||Type||Capacity|
|Samsung Solo Microwave with Quick Defrost||AED 310||Solo||23 liters|
|Black+Decker Microwave Oven||AED 248||Solo||20 liters|
|Black+Decker Microwave Oven with Grill||AED 344||Grill||30 liters|
|Samsung 28 Liters Microwave Grill & Convection with Healthy Cooking||AED 543||Convection||28 liters|
|Mini Electric Convection Oven Vertical Bakery Toaster Timer||AED 880||Convention||12 liters|
Types of microwave ovens
With inside panels and doors usually made of , these ovens are usually lightweight and convenient to use. It’s most crucial to choose the perfect for your family. Keep in mind the habits and the purpose of the and choose what’s most appropriate for you.
1. Solo or conventional microwave oven
These ovens are mostly used only to reheat foodstuffs. This falls cheaper than an or even the and type.
Solo microwaves don’t serve the purpose of preparing fancy cuisine and desserts. These are most appropriate for the busy lot, the bachelors, and students who do not find much interest in preparing meals.
2. Grill microwaves
These ovens are used to warm outdoor by getting the meat cooked evenly inside and browning the exterior. like all other ovens. They have an additional feature of vegetables and meat. These simulate the
ovens are appropriate for families and those who love homemade savories.
3. Convection microwaves
This type of is the most popular today. With the multi-functional benefits of warming, , and , these are the most useful ones.
Who should opt for these? For those of you who love trying out new recipes and all sorts of homemade delicacies, this is just for you.
Convention VS Convection
A conventional or solo heats up your edibles with technology. These emit microwaves that pass through the containers and warm the foodstuffs by action on the water molecules. These are normally used to warm right out of the and make it almost as good as .
ovens however use technology along with a fan to cause movement to circulate the heated air and cause even inside out. These can be used for as well. Remember, microwaves are more of heaters than .
Things to remember while choosing your best microwave oven
Size of the microwave
Besides opting for only or names while choosing the most appropriate , it’s most crucial to select the right size. This mostly depends upon the number of people the needs to serve.
If you live alone 15 liters is just enough. For a small family with 3-4 family members, you can get one with 18- 20 liters capacity and for larger families or a , you want to look for ovens above 23- 25 liters capacity.
Who is the microwave for?
If you are buying it for the elderly, you might want to look for something which is simple and easy to use and handle.
Complex machinery might get too problematic with your grandparents especially if they are old-school. However, some of them might just be tech-savvy like anyone of us, so the above guidelines do not apply to them.
Some microwaves come with automatic sensors and shut down automatically to prevent edibles from getting over-cooked. So you might want to get one of these types for better and more convenient use. Come to think of it, technology has made life so much easier, hasn’t it? Just like how a makes so much easier or a helps prevent wastage of eatables and dishwashers do you-know-what, ovens not only help save time but also let you enjoy hot, steaming meals.
Mechanical control panels are easier to use and have lesser chances of failure than touch screen ones. However, both are available in the market and the choice is yours.
Small-sized microwaves consume less power than bigger ones. However, the speed of your depends greatly on the power rating. Your will cool faster if you have a higher power rating.
Child safety lock
This feature is most important for a family with children. The electric lock prevents any form of misuse of the and prevents mishaps.
Is it for home or office use?
If you are buying the for your home, you might want to look for one with a wider of features like preheating or in-built local recipes.
However, if it is for your office, you might just want one which provides good reheating benefits.
Best microwave ovens
Solo Microwave ovens
1. Samsung Solo Microwave with Quick Defrost
Capacity: 23 liters
- Quick Thaw: The automatic thawing algorithm calculates the correct defrosting time for 5 common types of foodstuffs and defrosts them evenly and fast.
- Eco Mode reduces energy consumption with the industry’s lowest standby power. So cut down your electricity bills.
- Deodorization: forces air into the inner cavity to get rid of any lingering smells.
- Ceramic Enamel Interior: easy to clean without scrubbing and is scratch-free.
- Local Recipes: wide of pre-programmed local recipes. This in turn means that you can try all your local recipes without much trouble.
2. Black+Decker Microwave Oven
Capacity: 20 liters
Warranty: 2 years
- Counter Top Design: for uniform warming and defrosting purposes.
- Wattage: 700 W
- Power Modes: This comes with five different power modes and a 35-minute timer which in turn offers the flexibility of usage.
- Manual : by time and weight.
- Compact Design: does not consume too much space. Furthermore, it is a very durable product making in one of the best ovens.
Grill microwave oven
Black+Decker Microwave Oven with Grill
Capacity: 30 liters
Warranty: 2 yr
- Wattage: 1000 W
- Power: This has five levels of power. So you can select the intensity of preparing or warming your meal.
- Easy to use: The digital display comes with an auto menu function. This in turn lets you your foodstuffs with the press of a button.
- Attractive appearance: The has a subtle yet sophisticated design. Furthermore the enigmatic silver finish blends into any home decor.
Convection microwave oven
1. Samsung 28 Liters Microwave Grill & Convection with Healthy Cooking
Capacity: 28 liters
- Space Utility: This lets you make most of all the space. You can disable the turntable anytime to utilize every part of the .
- Fermentation technology: This uses advanced fermentation technology which sets just the right temperature. So you can enjoy your homemade bread, yogurt, and fresh meals anytime.
- Deodorization: helps get rid of any lingering smells in the .
- Other features: These include 15 pre-set modes for fresh and healthy meals. The Ceramic Enamel Cavity makes cleaning and maintenance easy.
2. Mini Electric Convection Oven Vertical Bakery Toaster Timer
Capacity: 12 liters
- Temperature and time control: this helps you complete your favorite . The 360° ensures even the of the foodstuff.
- Multifunctional: This can be used to prepare grilled fish, pizza, croquettes, or . Furthermore, this comes with preheating technology to meet all requirements of a mini .
- Efficient Energy Saving: The energy-saving feature of this mini and cooling time. makes it cheaper because they spend less energy and less
- Automatic Shut Off: The shuts off automatically after the is done.
- Compact Design: The mini is ideal for small spaces. The 12-liter compact design meets all requirements of a good
Answering myths and beliefs related to microwave ovens: Fact check!
1. Microwaving your food kills the proteins and nutrients
use does not necessarily kill your proteins and nutrients. Any form of causes proteins, vitamins, fatty acids and other nutrients to break down to a certain extent. The amount lost is, in turn, the same, whether you it on a stove or a .
2. All Non-metal dishes are safe for microwave use
Although most plastic containers come labeled as microwave-safe or BPA-free, according to recent research, using plastic for the may lead to harmful chemicals being released into your eatables.
You can always replace your plastic containers with ceramic or glass containers.
3. Consuming Microwave Cooked Food Causes Cancer
This is not true! does not bring about any different changes in the composition of foodstuffs. These are just like any other form of .
“Microwaves do not use x-rays or gamma rays, and they do not make radioactive”- American Cancer Society.
With all these in mind, you’ll get your best ovens. Convenient, easy to use, and the most efficient ones right on your phone screen. Just get your favorite meal from the , warm it and enjoy!
Buy these best air conditioners and make working in your best ovens now! easy. Get your
Get in touch with me at email@example.com