It has been proven that cycling is one of the best forms of exercise that you can practice. Cycling is seen as one of the most effective ways to lose weight coming only second to swimming. It is an intense form of workout that will grill your core muscles and boost your cardiovascular health. Moreover, it is a fun way to burn calories as opposed to spending long hours inside a gym. All the better if you have a riding partner, together you can go for refreshing rides to a park or anywhere else you like. Cycling is also an eco-friendly mode of transportation because it does not burn any fuel, instead, it burns your calories. VoucherCodesUAE brings to you the wide cycling benefits and why it is the most underrated form of exercise.
Biking benefits that you did not know
- It helps fight cancer: Any form of exercise, in general, can reduce the risk of cancer. However, studies have proved that cycling, in particular, is one of the best sports to reduce cancer risks.
- Boost your brainpower: Cycling does not just build blood vessels in your quads and tighs, it also builds them in your brain. Going for cycle rides regularly can greatly increase the blood flow to your brain which directly replenishes the neurons involved in your thought process and memory.
- Improves your bone structure: Resistance exercises are one of the best ways you can improve your bone density. Moreover, it also helps fight osteoporosis as you age. The pushing and pulling motion of cycling works wonders in your leg muscles, which in turn work the bones and signals your body to keep up the bone structure.
- Decreases your stress levels: The “runner’s high” is a stress-free mental state that can be found through cycling. Cycling forces you to regulate your breathing, breathe more deeply and focus on the task at hand rather than stress over other parts of your life.
- Snack more: If you are really into cycling, increasing salt intake can very beneficial in order to avoid hyponatremia during long rides. This means you get to enjoy all the snacks that aren’t necessarily the healthiest and not worry about the extra calories either. You will burn it while cycling anyway.
Best Bikes on Amazon.ae
You don’t have to be a professional athlete to reap the wide biking benefits. Anyone can enjoy the sport of cycling irrespective of age or gender. Moreover, studies have also shown that exercising through pregnancy has a number of benefits for both the mother and children. It also reduces the risk of obesity to the newborn by 50%. Here is our pick for the best bikes for you can buy from amazon.ae and cultivate a new habit that will reap great rewards. You can get an additional 10% off on all the bikes by using the code: SPORTS20.
Reid Osprey Road Bike
Road bikes are like sports cars in the cycling world. It is built to go fast, is super light and has drop bars. It might look a little uncomfortable at a glance, but over long distances, it is very convenient. The Osprey range is perfect for those riders looking for a long-distance or fast, everyday use road bike. The bike comes in a lightweight alloy frame with internal cabling and a carbon fork.
Java Passo Mountain Bike
These bikes come with thick tires and are built to go into the woods and mud. You can think of it to be a jeep in the cycling world. These bikes are ideal for off-roading as it has suspension in both the front and the rear, disk breaks. This JAVA Passo mountain bike sports a lightweight aluminum frame that does not rust. It has a 27.5-inch alloy wheel with a light mountain tire that lets you cruise through a number of rough terrains. The Shimano 21 speed transmission system also ensures that your ride is fast and easy.
Land Rover 21 foldable bike
Bikes are fun but if you live in an apartment, the storage space might be a bit problematic. However, you can fold the Land Rover 21 bike after a ride and store it in a small place. The fact that you can fold it also makes it easy to transport this bike. It delivers excellent flow with a sturdy pedal system. The wheels are also very durable and come with a distinct tire pattern that gives you a solid grip on a wide range of terrains. The bike has a lightweight frame that is also sturdy enough for long-lasting use.
Exercise bike benefits: saving the planet by reducing greenhouse gas emissions
Today, sustainability and eco-friendliness are two major goals that we as global citizens of the world should be striving for. Choosing a road bike over other modes of transportation can go a long way towards achieving that goal. Cars are surely an easier mode of transportation and it’s more comfortable to get to your office in a car rather than a bike. However, you can’t change the fact that cars are the main sources of noise and air pollution. Studies have shown that it is one of the largest contributors to man-made greenhouse gas emissions that is leading to a drastic climate change. But, bicycles don’t run on fossil fuels, so, it is an environmentally sustainable alternative to cars. It also keeps you fit! So it is a win-win situation for both you and our planet.