Apple launched its highly anticipated products of 2019 on Tuesday at Steve Jobs Theater in Cupertino, California. Apple boss, Tim Cook, took to stage to unveil a series of products and all eyes were on the new iPhone, namely, iPhone 11, iPhone11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
The new iPhone 11 comes with an LCD display, dual rear cameras, and A13 Bionic chipset. The iPhone 11 Pro features triple rear cameras with a wide-angle and ultra-wide-angle lens.
Here are the highlights on the new iPhones from the Apple Special Event of the year:
Coming in iridescent colors of purple, green, yellow, white, black and red. iPhone 11 is wrapped in a glass body. It features a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display and Haptic Touch. The audio is supported by Dolby Atmos for an immersive sound experience.
As for the camera, it sports a dual-camera setup at the rear with a 12-megapixel wide-angle lens and 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens. The updates on camera and videos feature a new portrait lighting effect and night mode. Apple iPhone 11 comes with 4K and slo-mo video recording even for the front camera.
- Comes with 4K and slo-mo video recording at 60 fps.
- The front camera has a 12-megapixel sensor with a wide-angle lens on landscape mode.
- The front camera also has 4K video recording support and new ‘slo-mo selfies’ feature.
- Apple iPhone 11 is powered by the new A13 Bionic which offers with faster graphics rendering.
- It also comes with faster Face ID unlock.
- Apple iPhone 11 will offer an hour more battery life than iPhone XR.
The cost of the iPhone 11 starts at $699 in the U.S.
iPhone 11 Pro
The iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are said to be the “most powerful and advanced smartphones,” designed for Pro users. The stealer of this product is the triple-camera setup of 12-megapixel wide-angle lens, 12-megapixel telephoto lens, and 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens. It comes with up to 2x optical zoom. The new machine learning feature called ‘Deep Fusion’ shoots nine images before the shutter button is pressed, and a long exposure when it is pressed. It then combines all images to deliver the final one with more detail and less noise. All three cameras on iPhone 11 Pro also shoot 4K videos. It also comes with new video editing tools including a new version of FiLMiC Pro with outstanding videography tools.
As for its performance, the iPhone 11 Pro is powered by the same new A13 Bionic chipset and comes with an even faster machine learning. Added to that, iPhone 11 Pro offers four hours longer battery life than iPhone XS, while iPhone 11 Pro Max offers 5 hours longer than iPhone XS Max. The new iPhones also come with 18W fast charger in the box.
- The colors are available in Midnight Green, Space Gray, Silver, and Gold.
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro features a triple-camera setup.
- It has a glass body with a matte finish and stainless-steel band.
- The Pro comes in two screen sizes of 5.8-inch and 6.5-inch OLED Super Retina displays.
- It features spatial audio, Dolby Vision and Atmos, and HDR 10 support.
- The phones come with the new Pro display, triple rear camera setup, and improved battery life.
- The phones are water-resistant (up to 4 meters for up to 30 minutes).
- Both phones are powered by A13 Bionic chip that comes with a third-gen Neural Engine.
- Apple says the Neural Engine will help in real-time photo and video analysis.
The cost of the 11Pro starts from $999 and 11 Pro Max starts at $1099.
When will the iPhone come to the UAE?
The UAE and Saudi Arabia will be the first 30 countries where pre-order will begin on Friday 13, and in retails on September 20.
How much will iPhones cost in the UAE?
The starting price of iPhone 11 is reported to be AED 2949. iPhone Pro and iPhone Pro Max will cost will cost AED 4,219 and AED 4,639 respectively.
What are other new Apple products?
At the keynote event, Apple introduced other new products including Apple Watch Series 5 and 10.2 inch iPad.
The “Always On Retina Display” of the new Apple watch and inclusion of compass has made the product steps ahead of its predecessor, Apple Watch 4.
The watch’s LTPO display allows the display to refresh from 1hz to 60hz to remain more power-efficient. The impressive battery life of the watch boasts 18 hours. The titanium cases colors are available in black and white, and the band comes in varieties of colors and fabrics, including a Hermes variety.
The starting price of the watch is at $399 for the GPS version and $499 for the LTE model.
As for the iPad, it is an update on the 9.7-inch iPad model, which Apple says is the most popular iPad. The screen is now expanded to 10.2 inches, featuring iPadOS. It also works with the Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil.
The new iPad starts at $329.
Besides the launch of these products, Apple surprised the audience by introducing Apple Arcade, the new subscription-based gaming service and Apple TV, Apple’s exclusive streaming content, rivaling Netflix and Amazon Prime. The subscription for both the facilities is at a challenging price of $4.99 per month. Those purchasing Apple products this year will get a year’s validity on these.
If you are considering buying any of the Apple products, don’t forget to check VoucherCodesUAE for exclusive deals and orffers.