AliExpress is one of the top online e-commerce retailers in the world. The cheap rates for premium products that can be delivered across all the world are certainly a plus point in its way. Be it the customer or seller, there are AliExpress shipping policies you should know about. We compiled some of the most asked questions for you to know everything you need to know. If you are planning to shop from AliExpress, we have the best news for you. At VoucherCodesUAE, we bring trending codes and offers meant just for you!
Check out these AliExpress Coupon codes and deals, and save while you shop. Use the code “DCM02” to get up to 70% off on everything at the Summer Hot deal sale and an extra SAR 30 off!
AliExpress shipping time and cost
The shipping service is of two types: Standard and Premium. Both services have a different price point and delivery time, which is crucial to both an individual customer or a business selling on the platform.
AliExpress Standard Shipping:
- Estimate Delivery Time: 15 to 45 working days
- Shipping Cost: Compared to other shipping options, standard shipping is one of the cheapest options you get. The price is approximately $1 to $3, or actually free. The suppliers fo the tracking and shipping for free, in most cases.
AliExpress Premium Shipping:
- Estimate Delivery Time: 7 to 15 working days
- Shipping Cost: Depends upon your location
What does AliExpress use for shipping?
AliExpress does not own any shipping services of its own. That is, they do not have their own commercial airplanes or ships to deliver packages to international locations. They are partnered with numerous shipping companies, all around the globe. Such as DHL, FedEx, e-packet, direct link, Singapore Post to name a few. If you are ordering international shipping, your shipment might also incur customs duties.
Here an insider view on the AliExpress Shipping Process:
- First, you click on buy and check out! Your product will be searched and packed in the warehouse by an employee.
- Whichever shipping partner is the most convenient for your delivery is chosen.
- The shipping partner picks up the package and ships it accordingly.
- If international, the package is delivered to the AliExpress warehouse of the destination country.
- Then, your package will be delivered right to the doorstep of your house.
How to check shipping updates on AliExpress?
There is a packing tracking system for the AliExpress Standard Shipping option.
- Go to the AliExpress Website, log in with your account.
- Check your order status by entering the tracking number
Con: All shipments do not have a tracking number hence, you can only check the order status. For business, this may cause problems, hence you need to show them the shipping status via screenshot.
You can check the status with the tracking number from AliExpress at tracking websites such as Global Cainiao or 17TRACK.
Your every purchase is eligible for a racking number according to the kind of shipping method you choose. Find your tracking number with the following steps before placing the order:
- Click on a product of your liking
- Check out the shipping options
- A page will appear that will show you if a tracking number is available.
That’s all you need to know about the AliExpress shipping services. Stay tuned to us for more!